PLEASE NOTE: The email address for the club championship program is email@example.com. Dennis Shoemaker is our club championship director.
The latest club championships were posted on December 4, 2018 and include the Pettit Races.
Preliminary Awards are listed below. Note: “Duplicate” indicates the participant earned a higher award in a different series. Participants are limited to one award.
NOTE: This ends the 2018 season. All participants in the Club Championships should review their results and notify Dennis Shoemaker at the email address below of any errors or omissions.
- As of March 19, 2018 participants in the program who did not finish a Strider race in 2017 have been removed. If you have been removed in error or if you will be returning to racing in 2018 after a layoff in 2017 please contact the director and you will be reinstated.
- Please read and understand the revised Club Championship Rules for 2018.
- Any and all questions should be addressed to Dennis Shoemaker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strider members participating in Strider events earn points toward the annual club championships. Every Strider member is required to volunteer in some capacity during the year. Fulfillment of this requirement will be required to be eligible to win an award. It will be up to you to notify me when you fulfill this. Age groups begin at 19 & under and continue in five year increments through 70 & over.
2018 Short Distance Series – MEN – WOMEN
Events: Samson Stomp 5K, Cullen 5M Run, Brown Deer 5K, Superun 5K, Firecracker 4M, Cudahy 5M, Al’s Run 8K, and Discovery Run 5 Mile
(Note: Athletes must complete 4 events to be eligible for awards)
2018 Long Distance Series – MEN – WOMEN
Events: South Shore Half, Brown Deer 10K, Ice Age Half Marathon, Hartfest Half, Cudahy 10M, Strider Half, Lakefront Marathon, Lakefront Discovery 15K, Indoor 10 Mile
(Note: Athletes must complete 3 events to be eligible for awards)
Club members will need to register with Dennis Shoemaker to participate in the Club Championship Series. You will need to include your name and birth date. Spouse and children will need to register separately. Striders compete against other Striders in the same age group. Awards will be presented to the top 4 finishers in each Series with more than 10 participants and top 3 finishers in other age groups.
Send information to Dennis Shoemaker (shoeboxx50 at gmail.com)
Include an e-mail address if you wish to be included on the mailing list. Also, help spread the word around!
2016 Badgerland Striders Championships
- 2017 Short Distance Series –MEN – WOMEN
- 2017 Long Distance Series –MEN – WOMEN
- 2017 Ultra Distance Series –MEN – WOMEN