Sign me up to help!!!
The Badgerland Striders are an all-volunteer club that offers fun, safe and affordable races and events for the local running community. We can’t do it without your help.
Here are some of the upcoming opportunities for you to get involved, lend some help, and make some new friends! We’ll add more as the registration sites are set-up and open. Click the link to go to the sign-up page to volunteer for each race.
- South Shore Half Marathon (Saturday, April 7)
- Ice Age Trail 50 (Saturday, May 12)
- The Deer Run (Saturday, April 28)
- Superun 5k (Wednesday, June 20)
- Hartfest Half Marathon (Saturday, June 23)
- Firecracker Four (Wednesday, July 4)
- Cudahy Classic Races (Sunday, July 29)
- Strider Half Marathon (Saturday, August 25)
- Briggs and Al’s Run (Saturday, September 15)
- Lakefront Marathon Build-Up Program (Most Saturdays Starting end June 28 – end Sep)
- Lakefront Marathon – LOT’s of stuff to do Before the race and on Race Day (Sunday Oct 7)
- Lakefront Marathon 5K and “I Can 26.2 It!” volunteers (short timeframes!)-8am on Race Day (Oct. 1)
- Lakefront Discovery Run (Saturday, October 27)
- Turkey Trot (Sunday, November 4)
- Strider Indoor Races (Sunday, December 2)
** If you see a race on our calendar and don’t see a link to volunteer then contact the race director directly. Some of our races use old fashioned phone calls and paper sheets to staff the events.
Thanks for helping out!