Sign me up to help!!!
The Badgerland Striders are an all-volunteer club that offers fun, safe and affordable races and events for the local running community. We can’t do it without your help.
Here are some of the upcoming opportunities for you to get involved, lend some help, and make some new friends! We’ll add more as the registration sites are set-up and open. Click the link to go to the sign-up page to volunteer for each race.
- Lakefront Marathon Build-Up Program (Most Saturdays Starting June 28 – Sep 23)
- Hartfest Half Marathon – Saturday, June 17
- Superun 5k – Wednesday, June 21
- Firecracker Four – Tuesday, July 4
- Brewers Sausage Race 5k – Saturday, July 15
- Cudahy Classic Races – Sunday, July 30
- Strider Half Marathon – Saturday, August 26
- Briggs and Al’s Run – Saturday, September 16
- Coming Soon!
- Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon – Sunday, October 1
- Coming soon!
** If you see a race on our calendar and don’t see a link to volunteer then contact the race director directly. Some of our races use old fashioned phone calls and paper sheets to staff the events.
Thanks for helping out!